Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Carolina Counseling and Consulting Services, PLLC is in network with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Aetna, MedCost and Carolinas Behavioral Health Alliance.
Before your first appointment it is best to check your coverage by calling them to ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Rates for Clients without Insurance
We can work with clients on a cash basis and can provide documentation for clients to submit to outside insurance providers for possible reimbursement. Call 704-266-4208 extention 0 for details.
Cash, check, health care spending cards and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
There will be a late cancellation fee if a session is cancelled with less than 24 hours.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please call or email [email protected] for further information.